Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Grandmas Birthday

On a very windy day, it was my grandmas birthday. My family went to visit her grave but before we had to visit her grave, we had to get decorations. After that we had to get fish’n’chips.

Once we got to Manukau memorials. We got very excited and wondered if her flowers on her grave got blown off by the wind. Next my sister was bursting to go my grandma. My cousin got the flowers and decorations out of the plastic bag and decorated her grave, once it was finished it looked very beautiful. Then my brother said “Lets eat now!!”. It was pretty nice especially the chicken. Then we sang her a birthday song. Next we had to go home because we had white Sunday practise.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.