Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Bowling And Laser Strike


On the holidays my family went to go bowling and play laser strike. We drove to the bowling and laser strike area. When we went inside and it was colourful, as there were a lot of people bowling. We went to the counter to register, and then we went to the bowling alley. Our time to go was 3:30, but we came at 3:15. The time for my family to go laser strike was 4:20.

It was boys vs girls. The first person to bowl in the boys team was my little brother Jordan. He was only 3, but he came 2nd because he had ducks. Ducks were the things on the side that will come up, and stop the bowling ball going to the side. I came last and my little sister won with a score of 192.

Finally, was laser strike. I was the best at it, because I am good at shooting. We were screaming in horror, as it was dark. It was tiring because we had to run, ,sprint and sometimes crawl. In the first 5 minutes I had 1,000 points. It was dark, but there were songs playing. I cheated, because I found a secret place. At the end my score was 2,534.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.