Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

My Small Funeral


On Saturday I was going to feed my fish and went I  went to the fishbowl and I thought that my pet wasn’t moving but when I shook the bowl it didn't move and I screamed “NO!!!”, and my sister said “What happened”, “He died” said Faaiua, “Who died” said my sister Brandy, “ Fana the fish”. My sister went upto the fish and called my cousin Stacy. Stacy was the one that bought the fish for my little brother Jordan. We were so patiently waiting for my Stacy.

Then finally Stacy came we had a funeral but first we had to look for a song. It was very hard to look for it but then we had a vote and we had to do amazing Grace. We toilet and started the funeral and we also did the song. Stacy had to say a short prayer and I said “Bye Fana”. My little sister Pisirina cried. Stacy put the fish in the toilet and she flushed it down. Me and my sister said “NO!!!”. Then that was day not to ever overfeed the fish.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hi Faaiua That is sad that you had to flush the fish down the toilet I hope that Pisirina and you are Okay now I also like the picture that you drew keep up the nice writing !!! :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.