Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Swimming Pools






Rooms fifteen, sixteen and seventeen went to the swimming pools every day.  We changed as fast as we could and I was the first one to get changed into my togs. When I stepped inside the gate of the swimming pools I could smell the strong chlorine.  

Mr. Somerville said to check our feet because it might be dirty or muddy. We all said “Nope”.  We all stepped in at once, “So cold.” Said Lee.
But I said “Nah its not cold”. We all took a deep breath and went under the water.


Mr. S said “Everyone we are going play a game boys go to the right side girls go to the left.” Once we we got to the other side, Mr. S threw the ball we all swam splashing furiously to the ball. “Yeah!” shouted the girls. Finally it was ten all, Mr. S said “First one to eleven is the winner.”  Mr. S threw the ball in the air, it hit the water and all the girls and boys were so excited because they didn’t know who’d got the tennis ball. “No!” shouted Anthony.  

The girls told us to dougie out of the pools for twenty seconds. So all the boys got out of the pool and dougie’d for twenty seconds. Finally we had to get changed and we all ran to the toilets as fast as we could. I changed into my uniform and I was dry and clean. We waited a while because other people were still changing in the toilets. After swimming we all went to have our morning tea.






Thanks to Mr. Hutchings for editing my draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.