Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Netbook Reflection 2013



I love my netbook is because it makes us smarter and brainy. My favourite subject I like to do with my netbook is Maths, Because it has Xtramath and Math whizz. Xtramath is like basic facts and math whizz is fun and exciting. Netbooks are really helpful if you just started school. Because they might just come from another country.

My netbook frustrates me because it sometimes freeze when you’re doing something important. The other I kind of hate about my netbook is that it                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                            sometimes turns off by itself and sometimes my mouse doesn't work. It annoys me because its sometime slow or doesn't work.

Last year I was at another school called Saint Pius X ,the school had netbooks. It was the year six, seven,eight were only allow to use their netbooks. Netbooks are way better than books and pencils. Netbooks faster and makes you smarter,But sometimes paper and pencil are sometimes cool.

But I think Netbooks are way cooler.                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.