Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

My Trip To Samoa

For this year our theme is Matapono, so why not start the year writing about our holiday.

WIthout hesitation I leaped out bed and raced to the bathroom trying to beat my siblings. As I twisted the handle of the shower, I hanged up my towel and took of my clothes. As I put my foot inside the bath, I was excited that today is when my family goes back to Samoa.

When I hopped out, I grabbed my towel and dried myself after I finished drying myself, I wrapped myself around my waist and rapidly went to  my room. When I into my room, my mum had already found my clothes. I grabbed my underwear and put them on. After that I snatched my brown chinos and I also put them on. I grabbed both my shirt and vest put them on.

After I finished doing my clothes, hair and my shoes, I had to wait my family to finish getting dressed. While they were getting dressed, I was watching a whole heap of cartoons such as Regular Show, Adventure Time and Mickey Mouse because my little brother was crying to watch it.

When my family finished changing, we went outside and there two cars, my cousin and my uncles and aunties. I went in my uncle’s car because it was bigger. Once we arrived at the airport, we were looking at what time we were going to go. After we finished looking at what time we we’re going, we went to check our bags and our passports.

After that was all finished, we walked up the stairs and waited until the call. Once they announced the flight, we said bye and hugged. When we went inside, we waited for a long line. Once I got onto the plane, I was so excited to go to SAMOA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.